Camellia Oil exerts many therapeutic properties. They have healing and nutritional power, making them fit for use even in medicinal formulations.
• Tea seed Oil is a brilliant moisturizer.
• It can be used as hair conditioner which nourishes both hair & scalp.
• It promotes recovery of wounds and scrape.
• It protects the skin from free radical damage due to its antioxidant. Reduces ageing due to the skin and other environmental free radicals.
• It stops the proliferation of microbes. It is especially notable for its anti-fungal properties.
• It reduces LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
• Tea seed Oil quickly emulsifies other fats. This makes it a nice additive to cosmetic products.
• It is useful as a pesticide for certain agricultural crops.